SATURDAY, FEB 13TH
We are opening our doors on Saturday, Feb 13th for Kurentovanje! Not only are we open as Cleveland Kurentovanje’s pick up location for 5k runners, pre-ordered meals and our Kurent Pivo Golden Lager, but we are also opening our doors to everyone to come in enjoy a selection of draft and canned CB beers, as well as a special menu honoring Kurentovanje.
COLLISION BEND DRINK/ DINE-IN DETAILS:
- Special Menu honoring Kurentovanje. (Featured Menu Below)
- A variety of fresh brewed beers on draft, as well as Kurent Pivo, C-Town, Hope Flows, Bollard Pull and Hazy on the Details canned and available for purchase.
- Take Home Meal options.
- No Reservations. Tables are first come first served and ALL guests will be required to follow COVID Guidelines.
For your safety: The health and safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us. Collison Bend will take the temperatures of all guests entering the restaurant and all guests must wear masks while walking through/around, but can be taken off while seated.
- POPCORN5caraway, bacon fat
- EVERYTHING BAVARIAN PRETZEL14I.P.A mustard
- CHICKEN PAPRIKASH SOUP7
- SAUSAGE HOAGIE13smoked sausage, beer mustard, potato wedges
- SMOKED CHICKEN CUTLET13cabbage, pickles, paprika mayo, potato wedges
- ROASTED PORK15cabbage, potato wedges, apple cider jus
CLEVELAND KURENTOVANJE DETAILS:
- SLOVENIAN SMOKED SAUSAGEwith Sauerkraut and Pierogies
- CREAMY CHICKEN PAPRIKASHwith Spaetzle and Roasted Root Vegetables
Cleveland Kurentovanje and Collision Bend Brewing Company are extremely committed to following COVID safety guidelines put in place by State officials and the business owners at Collision Bend. Therefore anyone who is unwilling to follow the guidelines is politely asked to stay home. See our Ticketleap page for more details on COVID guidelines.