Night at the Brewseum a CBW event to savor! Amazing beers, the best from the Cleveland Food scene, wine bar, live music, educational seminars and and the Great Beer Week Silent Auction.
This is a beer fest for the history books. Night at the Brewseum will feature 150+ beers including all of your Ohio favorites, national and international breweries, along with eats from the best in The Land.
Your local Cleveland brewers have teamed up to create 10 unique – never to be experienced again – beers to put a uniquely CLE stamp on the beer list.
- Pizzasaurus Rex – Bookhouse Brewing, Fat Head’s Brewery, Little Fish Brewing Company, Noble Beast Brewing Co.
- Baby Hazesaurus – Brick and Barrel Brewing, The Cleveland Brewery, Saucy Brew Works, Seventh Son Brewing
- Cocosaurus Rex Stout – Hofbrauhaus Cleveland, Jolly Scholar, Working Class Brewery
- Liliensternus Saison – Rocky River Brewing Company, Market Garden Brewpub, Railroad Brewing Company, North High Brewing
- Tar Pit – Willoughby Brewing Co, Double Wing Brewing Co., Masthead Brewing Co.
- Ancient Grain Saison – Sibling Revelry Brewing, Goldhorn Brewery. Cornerstone Brewing Company – Berea Akronym Brewing
- Drinker Nisti – Butcher and the Brewer, Great Lakes Brewing Company, Boss Dog Brewing
- SMASH-asaurus – Collision Bend Brewing Company, Avon Brewing Company, Bad Tom Smith Brewing, Stoneyard Brewing Company
- Pre-Cretaceous Pils – The Brew Kettle Strongsville, Nano Brew Cleveland, Hansa Brewery, Millersburg Brewing Company
- Pebbles – Terrestrial Brewing Company, Thirsty Dog Brewing Co., Forest City Brewery, Royal Docks Brewing Co.
- Adam Lambert-Ohio City Provisions
- Jerry Rush-Butcher and the Brewer
- Rick Milovanovic-Tremont Taphouse
- Rocco Whalen- Fahrenheit-Cleveland
- Doug Katz-fire food and drink
- Karen Small-The Flying Fig
- Michael D. Symon Restaurants- Mabel’s BBQ, Lola Bistro, @B Spot Burgers
- Eric Williams-Momocho, El Carnicero
- Brett SawyXinji Noodle Barer-The Plum, Good Company
- Andrew Bower-Market Garden Brewpub
- Tom Owen-Banter Beer and Wine
- Adam Bostwick / Stefan Was-Polpetta, Porco Lounge & Tiki Room
- James Redford-Noble Beast Brewing Co.
- Jeremy Austin-Saucy Brew Works
- Micheal Nowak / The Black Pig
- Shuxin Liu /
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: $60 early bird (through October 6) $70 regular
Event Time 7:00 – 11:00 p.m. last call at 10:30 Tasting Glass, 40 2 oz beer pours, 2 Jameson Tastes, Food samples
MUST BE 21 and Over! Sponsored by Heidelberg Distributing, Great Lakes Brewing Co., Sixth City, House of LaRose, and Studiothink.
Proceeds benefit Malone Scholarship Program.
Night at the Brewseum Beers (so far):
- Area Two Experimental Brewing – Twoquila
- Cascade Brewing – Cuvée du Jongleur
- DuClaw Brewing Company – Hell On Wood
- Founder’s – Canadian Breakfast Stout
- Jackie O’s – Paw Paw Wheat, Oro Negro
- Monkless Belgian Ales – Peppercorn Imperial Wit
- New Belgium – Transatlantique Kriek
- Perennial Artisan Ales – Fantastic Voyage Coconut Imperial Stout
- Rochester Mills – Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake Stout
- SingleCut Beersmiths – Is This the Real Life? DDH IPA
- Two Roads Brewing Company – Roadsmary’s Other Baby
- Untitled Art – Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake IPA
Click here for more info